- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: V-Solution
- Model Number: V2800GW
- Upstream PON interface: 1 EPON interface, SC single-mode/single-fibre, symmetric 1.25Gbps
- Wavelength: Tx 1310nm, Rx 1490nm, CATV 1550nm
- Optical interface: SC/APC
- CATV interface: SCTE F type
- WLAN: Compliant with IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Downstream POTS interface: 2 FXS, RJ11 connectors
- DC power supply: +12V
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Neutral Packing|
|Delivery Detail:||within 7~30 working days|
CATV Transmitter WiFi Modem VoIP Home Gateway Terminal Box from China Supplier
V2800GW is EPON HGU terminal devices designed for fulfilling FTTx and triple play service demand of fixed network operator or cable operators. It was developed by V-Solution independently. This box is based on the stable and mature Gigabit EPON technology, which has high ratio of performance to price, and the technology of Layer 2/3, CATV, WDM and high quality VoIP as well. It is highly reliable and easy to maintain, with guaranteed QoS for different service. And it is fully compliant with technical regulations such as IEEE802.3ah and technical requirement of EPON Equipment (V2.1 and above version) from China Telecom.
* Plug and play, integrated auto detecting, auto configuration, and auto firmware upgrade technology.
* Integrated OAM remote configuration and maintenance function.
* Support rich QinQ VLAN function and IGMP snooping multicast feature.
* Integrated line testing compliant with GR-909 on POTS.
* Support EPON fiber transceiver, CATV Receiver and RF output diagnostic monitoring, EPON fiber transmitter and RF receiver disable remotely.
* Fully compatibility with OLT based on Broadcom/PMC/Cortina chipset.
* For small and medium-sized operators, VoIP services are customizable.
* Support WiFi function.
Ethernet Service Functions
1) Full speed non-blocking switching.
2) 1K MAC address table.
3) 64 full range VLAN ID.
4) Support QinQ VLAN, 1:1 VLAN, VLAN reusing, VLAN trunk, etc.
5) Integrated port monitoring, port mirroring, port rate limiting, port SLA, etc.
6) Support auto polarity detection of Ethernet ports (AUTO MDIX).
7) Integrated IEEE802.1p QoS with four level priority queues.
8) Support IPv4 IGMP snooping and IPv6 MLD snooping.