1. Plug and play, integrated auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc.
2. Integrated OAM remote configuration and maintenance function. 3. Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast features. 4. PON is 1:1 redundant design, supports transceiver diagnostic monitoring, transmitter disable. 5. Strong anti-thunder capability on Ethernet interface(4KV) and power supply(6KV). 6. Integrated line testing compliant with GR-909 on POTS. 7. Support redundant power supply. 8. Integrated power off alarm and broken fibre alarm. 9. Fully compatibility with OLT based on Broadcom/PMC/Cortina chipset.
1. Support 16 or 24*10/100BASE-T full speed switching. 2. Max throughput: 9.5Mpps. 3. Switch capability: 14.4Gbps. 4. Learning up to 32K MAC addresses. 5. Support for 4K VLANs based on MAC/IP-subnet/protocol, double-tag, IEEE802.1Q/802.1p,
IEEE802.1 QinQ, IEEE802.1ad, VLAN translation/trunk/stacking. 6. Support IEEE802.3x Flow control. 7. Support 1K Layer 2 multicast groups. 8. Support broadcast packet rate control. 9. Support STP/RSTP.
10. QoS: support eight CoS queues per port, CoS SP/WRR/SP+WRR, etc. 11. Port Security: support IEEE802.1x, port rate limitation, binding MAC address and
IP address to a specific port.
12. Support IGMP Snooping. 13. Support ACL security policy, support access control based on source/destination IP address,
source/destination TCP/UDP port and protocol.
14. Packet filtering based on port, MAC, VLAN ID, IPv4/IPv6, etc.
POTS service features
1. Call protocol: SIP(IMS compatible)/H.248(Megaco)/MGCP optional, seamless compatible with all
popular call agent. 2. Integrate heartbeat function and support active/standby call agent. 3. Voice coding: ITU-T G.711/G.723.1(5.3K/6.3Kbit/s)/G.729, auto-negotiate with call agent. 4. Echo cancellation exceeding ITU-T G.165/G.168-2002, up to 128ms tail length. 5. Support high/low speed fax/Modem, bypass fax, and T38 fax. 6. Support RFC2833 and redundant RFC2833, difference rings, MD5 authentication, call forward,
call waiting, hot-line call, alarm clock, and all kinds of value-added voice service. 7. Multi-party conferencing. 8. Line testing according to GR-909. 9. IP address assignment: dynamic PPPoE/DHCP Client and static IP.